Ooh ooh baby
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Na na na na
when your otp is in an intense argument and their faces get closer together but then they stop talking
and they look at the others’ lips
LMAOOOOOOOOO the screaming in the beginning
"oh jesus christ"
"please don’t give me that look"
"please don’t fly"
That owl is 30000000% done
every time this video graces me with its presence i feel obliged to reblog it
we’re being faced with a serious issue.
there is only 1 sarcasm left
now we’ve got to use it wisely. please, for the love of god, think before you speak. it’s gotta be good.
yeah okay, i’ll be sure to do that
catching fire was just a lot saltier
Laverne Cox attends the 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on August 16, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
Daniel Radcliffe : a summary in text posts (insp.)
daniel radcliffe is a treasure to be protected
nothing annoys me more than people being like “LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE” when you find something offensive or disgusting like where am i learning to take this joke? to the fucking trash where it belongs?
This one is for Blake that fucking dickwad
yeah fuck you blake
i wanna marry somebody cuter than me but sadly…i am the cutest :/
- If you want to have sex after being together one hour that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one week that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one month that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one year that’s fine
- If you want to wait until marriage that’s fine
- If you’re not even together that’s fine too
- IT’S ALL FINE NOW PLEASE STOP THINKING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEX IS YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU
I hate it when men make unsolicited comments about a woman’s body. Like “she’s got a nice shape but she needs to tighten up her stomach”
How about you tighten up your lips and never speak again you ignorant shit.
Wow maybe you need to accept constructive criticism jesus christ.
Men telling me (or any other woman) what I need to do for them to find me sexually attractive is not constructive criticism.